All pupils at Hartley will achieve their very best and will become successful, confident lifelong learners.
As a school we:
- Have high expectations for all pupils to unlock their full potential.
- Ensure academic achievement for all pupils.
- Prepare pupils for the next stage of their learning journey.
- Provide an aspirational curriculum that is purposeful and relevant to all pupils.
- Prepare pupils for their role as lifelong learners and citizens of the future.
- Provide a nurturing community that fosters a culture of mutual respect where everyone feels confident and valued.